NRA Protests

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watch as Anti-NRA Protester Explains Why You Shouldn’t Be Able to Protect Yourself With a Gun If Your Life Is in Danger

When MRCTV’s Dan Joseph talked with protesters outside the National Rifle Association’s headquarters in Fairfax, Va., earlier this week, he was able to really encapsulate the anti-gun crowd’s argument against the Second Amendment.

When asked if a person who believes their life is in danger should be able to defend themselves with a firearm, one protester simply said, “No.”

“Only a law enforcement officer should be allowed to use weapons,” she said. The same woman also told Joseph that he shouldn’t be able to carry a gun in a bad neighborhood, because he shouldn’t be walking around in a bad neighborhood in the first place.

Another protester claimed that 30,000 people die every year to gun violence, and it’s all the NRA’s fault.

“People who go out and buy a bunch of guns” are just paranoid and misinformed, a female protester argued.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And we all know here that these protestors themselves are actually some of the most black-hearted, violent creatures on the planet, masquerading as peaceful people doing the right thing...they would have you put in death camp so fast your head would spin if they could...especially if you say "for 0bama" at the end if you asked them that exact question.

Enjoy the "Petitions for Crazy Things" part

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkDice

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Paranoid and misinformed?" We are also grumpy and social misfits. Wait. What? Is this an ad for a gunshow?

Oh BOY!!! I see the need for a new T-shirt. I just need to work on the design. However, I think the original comment from Metcalf was "cranky old men and social misfits." Need to figure out how to work in "Paranoid and misinformed."

Latest posts

Top Bottom