NY Safe Act supporter carries gun to school.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing will happen to this guy. I guarantee it. Just like nothing happened to Mark Kelly when he lied on his application to buy a firearm. But if this was a 2A advocate they would get the book thrown at them.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing will happen to this guy. I guarantee it. Just like nothing happened to Mark Kelly when he lied on his application to buy a firearm. But if this was a 2A advocate they would get the book thrown at them.

I suspect you are correct and I'm very curious in how this plays out.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He will get a pass from a liberal judge, and its sucks that it has to be that way.

Wouldn't a "real" liberal judge throw the book at him for the greater good?

I would like to think this case will shed light on the absurdity of the law and the knee jerk responses. If not to the anti-gunners, at least as a wake up to pro-gun fence sitters.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wouldn't a "real" liberal judge throw the book at him for the greater good?

I would like to think this case will shed light on the absurdity of the law and the knee jerk responses. If not to the anti-gunners, at least as a wake up to pro-gun fence sitters.

Libs give other libs passes on the laws.

Keep in mind Hillary/Benghazi, Fast and furious/eric holder, and the list continues.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Libs give other libs passes on the laws.

Keep in mind Hillary/Benghazi, Fast and furious/eric holder, and the list continues.

I agree with you on Benghazi, FF, etc. but those are ruling class libs. The guy in NY is one of the commoners. I'm not sure he'll get the same consideration.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like Dwayne Ferguson is getting prepped for a "Get outta jail feebie card". Can you say, "David Gregory, NBC News/30 round magazine"?

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/buffalo/confidence-in-peacemakers-remains-20140214
Confidence in Peacemakers remains
By Lou Michel | News Staff Reporter----February 14, 2014 - 10:41 PM

..."The officer said he and other officers believe Ferguson simply made a mistake in carrying his gun on school grounds."

Latest posts

Top Bottom