NY Safe Act supporter carries gun to school.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.buffalonews.com/city-reg...tes-defend-man-who-had-gun-in-school-20140207

Unfortunate and Hypocritical.

Dwayne Ferguson spent more than a decade advocating for nonviolence and peace in the streets of Buffalo.
He was a well-known face in the movement for the SAFE Act, the state law that made carrying a gun on school property a felony. He was also a familiar presence in the hallways of the city’s Harvey Austin Elementary School, where he worked in the after-school program and mentored students.
No one imagined that on Thursday he would show up at the school in possession of a gun, touching off an hours-long lockdown, search and ultimately his arrest on two felony charges.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the comments at the bottom of the article summarizes it quite well:

"he pushed to have people like himself locked away in prison, and to lose their rights to self-defense for the rest of their lives, so it's time for him to pay the price he set for everyone else."

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

"he pushed to have people like himself locked away in prison, and to lose their rights to self-defense for the rest of their lives, so it's time for him to pay the price he set for everyone else."

Sad. I wonder if this was an ah ha moment for him. I'm also cynical that he will be convicted.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I couldn't have said it better. If he does anything but plead guilty, he's one sorry SOB in my book!

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious as to who called in on him and how they knew he had the gun. But I agree....use the law he supported against him.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't cha know, ALL LIB GUN GRABBERS are IMMUNE(ABOVE THE LAW) when it comes to the Anti Second Amendment garbage laws that they pass and that all law abiding citizens must follow. Just ask Carl Rowan, Ted Kennedy's bodyguard that got caught with two unlicensed machine guns, etc., etc., etc. I will be very suprised if Ferguson gets anywhere near the punishment that he deserves. He will probably get a lib free pass if things go the usual lib dem way---just like NBC's David Gregory and the 30 round magazine event a few months back. :pissed::mad::madbox:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering if the lib lamestream media's ABC 20/20 & Dianne Sawyer will jump all over story like they did the "Young Guns" story/hatchet job???:hey3::anyone:

TWO MORE LINKS:

http://www.examiner.com/article/gun-control-advocates-arrests-highlight-irony-and-hypocrisy
‘Gun control’ advocates' arrests highlight irony and hypocrisy
February 8, 2014
David Codrea Gun Rights Examiner

AND

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/10/gun-stun-gun-control-activist-swears-he-forgot-he-was-carrying-gun-while-visiting-school/
GUN STUN: Gun control activist swears he forgot he was carrying gun while visiting school
7:34 AM 02/10/2014
Eric Owens

Latest posts

Top Bottom