Obama Announces Plans to Ban Guns for Elderly and Disabled Americans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We need states to start telling the Feds to go screw themselves.

See my signature. And remove yourself from the illusion that a paper fiction should dictate your behavior and your life. By obeying that paper fiction you willfully place yourself under it and essentially make it a god and and idol. No man can serve two masters.

And before someone says, "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's", be aware that Caesar created nothing and all he possessed actually belonged to the Creator. Without the Creator's oxygen and food, Caesar would have died within days of his birth.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See my signature. And remove yourself from the illusion that a paper fiction should dictate your behavior and your life. By obeying that paper fiction you willfully place yourself under it and essentially make it a god and and idol. No man can serve two masters.

And before someone says, "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's", be aware that Caesar created nothing and all he possessed actually belonged to the Creator. Without the Creator's oxygen and food, Caesar would have died within days of his birth.

Do you reside in Colorado?

As far as you know, the Creator and his words are paper fiction. By the time you know for sure, you will not be able to tell us that he's for real.

If the Creator exist, he has no use for our earthly possessions.

I'm pretty sure that my creator is good with me following the laws of society.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, this will really put a stop to all these mass killlings being done by disabled and handicapped veterans and senior citizens that are such a major problem that you see accounts of them in the papers........NEVER. This pretext is so thin it is insulting to American Citizens--except the ones drinking the KoolAde (candidate Obama in first presidential campaign).
How long before you have to have an ID card showing you are a registered member of the Democrat party to buy a gun? (cf Nazi Germany, ca mid 1930s)

Let's have a few more elections where gun owners, Christians, other conservatives, vote for the libs "for other reasons".....and see what happens....NOT. :angry3:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They (Obama and his ilk) are going after soft targets. If we stop them here, they might think twice before hitting the hard targets. 'Course their agenda can't be implemented in an armed society, so I don't expect them to quit at any stage.

Don't be deluded into thinking their disarmament goal is for our safety. It's for their safety.

Woody

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rep. Heather Scott and Bonner County Sheriff Daryl Wheeler stood up for John Arnold's rights.

http://www.khq.com/story/29726937/priest-river-community-stands-up-for-veteran-facing-gun-seizure
Priest River community stands up for veteran facing gun seizure
Posted: Aug 06, 2015 12:17 PM CDT - Updated: Aug 06, 2015 6:55 PM CDT
by Luke Thoburn, KHQ News Producer

..."He(Bonner County Sheriff Daryl Wheeler) told a VA rep that his office would stop any inspection and attempt at a weapons seizure.

Around 1:30pm, the VA announced it would not be conducting an inspection of Arnold's home."...

Latest posts

Top Bottom