Obama celebrates ramadan at the white house.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who accused him of being a Jewish sympathizer when he hosted a Passover Seder a few months ago? Maybe he just has too much phoney sympathy to go around.

He was trying to convince the Isrealies that he realy likes and cares for em. Yeah right. OB was just trying brown nose some votes

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fail! Obama did not cancel the Christian day of prayer.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/prayerday.asp

Oh well, I guess there are sheep on both sides of the fence.

The president opted out. He didnt participate on the day idicated. Even your link states that. Maybey he didnt abolish the day but he did cancel the participation of it for the last 3 years.

So the OPs post stands correct.

"Obama canceled the day Christian day of prayer at the white house" but has no problem celebrating muslim holidays in our white house.

I see no sheepleism,

@pktrkt- I agree!!! The sooner the better

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The president opted out. He didnt participate on the day idicated. Even your link states that. Maybey he didnt abolish the day but he did cancel the participation of it for the last 3 years.

So the OPs post stands correct.

"Obama canceled the day Christian day of prayer at the white house" but has no problem celebrating muslim holidays in our white house.

I see no sheepleism,

@pktrkt- I agree!!! The sooner the better

You must read diffferently then I do. He chose not to observe the day publically at the White House. You are trollling now. It actually states that his administration fought against canceling the national day of prayer.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll make one last post before the grown-ups come along and tell us we're in the wrong forum. Look at it this way. In the last three years the WhiteHouse has celebrated Passover, Ramadan,Hanukkah, Christmas, and God only knows whatelse. These are religious holidays that every president tips his hat too. I doubt that any of them belonged to all of those religions. There have problably been some who didn't belong to any of those religions if the facts were known.

Obama has issued a proclomation on every national day of prayer, which incidentally, isn't confined to a Christian day of prayer. George W. Bush held non-denominal prayer services on this day during each of his eight years. His father held only one in four years, and Reagan held only one in eight years.

Consider the possibility that Obama As Jesus would have it "prays not in public as the hypochrites do , but in his closet which is in secret.That his Father that seeth in secret rewards him openly." There Should Be A Hell of Alot More of that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom