Obama is getting desperate on Gun Control!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am so sick and tired of hearing Obama and every other anti gun Person say that they favor the 2A for hunting! It's not about the right to hunt dang it!! It's about giving the right to the people to protect themselves against people like Obama, who have forgotten their duty to uphold the constitution. It's for protecting against tyranny. It doesn't say the right to keep and bare arms to hunt. Of that is what it said than things would be different but that ain't what it says. It's time these stupid politicians and lefties realize that.

The 'Hunting' defense is their way to seduce people, including lots of gun owners, into thinking their version of gun control isn't all that bad after all. "You can keep your over/under for quail hunting and you can even buy a new one, but those other guys, all of whom are potential mass murderers, have no legitimate need for an AR/AK with so many boolits."

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that news story yesterday. I linked it to my Facebook page and commented on it. Might as well just copy and paste it here rather than typing out something similar.

This article really shows the most basic disconnect between pro and anti-gun people. When the anti-gun people lecture us on what types of guns citizens should be allowed to own, they always run straight to hunting. Lots and lots of gun people don't hunt at all. A person could own a hundred guns and never go hunting. Maybe not be interested in ever hunting. Trying to reassure them that you don't want to take away their "hunting guns" has the opposite effect.

Gregg

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's this!
www.hunt101.com_data_500_black_rifle.jpg

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Why should Obama assume something NEEDS to be done? The vast majority are clearly fine with the existing number of 20,000+ gun laws, onerous though they are.
We don't NEED anything done.
The pro-2A folk (republicans or democrat) don't NEED to compromise at all.
I like how Obama is making this a GOP versus Dem issue....there are many pro 2A democrats and many anti 2A republicans.
I don't care one hoot what he says.
I would not listen to a word this man says. Not one word.
Because it's all with an agenda. To get something out of you...your rights and your liberties...
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom