Obama says release the krackheads.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well there you go... proof of the law of large numbers. Eventually, given enough time, even President Obama will do something I agree with. Though of course it doesn't go nearly as far as I think it should. :)

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something is seriously wrong in our society when a man gets less time for molesting a child than someone growing pot.

^This.

A kid gets arrested for some drugs at 18 and is damned the rest of his life because of a felony conviction. Incarceration was not suppose to be a cure all but just to be a way to get dangerous people off the street and give them the chance to rehabilitate. Think of all the kids whose parents made a mistake but love and care for their children and now those kids are thrown into a world rampant with abuse and molestation.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^This.

A kid gets arrested for some drugs at 18 and is damned the rest of his life because of a felony conviction. Incarceration was not suppose to be a cure all but just to be a way to get dangerous people off the street and give them the chance to rehabilitate. Think of all the kids whose parents made a mistake but love and care for their children and now those kids are thrown into a world rampant with abuse and molestation.

I second this, I got arrested at 18 and can't joint the military today at 27 even though my charges were dismissed. The arrest kills me

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^This.

What exactly should be done to parents that pass a joint a round with their friends in the living room with the 7 month old in the crib in the corner. Maybe the nice police officer should just ask the nice young family to smoke thier pot on the back porch. What about the parent that blows the smoke in the babies face?

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What happen to all the folks that wanted to wax about how parents should not be penalized for making a mistake.

I don't like the nanny state any more than the next guy. But I don't agree that people should not be held responsible for making mistakes. Especially when the mistakes involve childeren. I do not have any idea what the solution is but I think the system is definitely broken. I just hate to see kids brought up in either environment. It is a loose, loose situation for the childeren and most don't have a chance.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crackheads and drug addicts can rot in jail for all I care. They are scum, they are the cause of our high crime rates.

If Obummer does let a bunch out just watch the burglary rate go up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom