Obamamobiles are coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Obama gets his 2nd. term we will deserve whatever happens. I cannot for the life of me understand how he got in the first time nor how 90% + of the liars/cheats in Washington keep getting re-elected.
I think every one of them should be kicked out at the next round of elections and term limits put in place.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Five years from now the little matchbox cars won't be selling any better than now. Has anyone seen a Chevy Volt running around yet? I haven't. Leaf neither...

I saw my first Volt on I-40 yesterday. It's ugly! Not as big as I expected either. I just bought the wife a brand new Nissan Juke yestersday. 188 hp with direct injected turbo and cvt. Nice car and gets 27-32 mpg. I kind of like the way things are headed.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When they figure out how to make a 54MPG (or even the 40MPG!) full-size Tahoe, then I'll bite...

Until then, I'm stuck with my 13.8MPG. lol

I agree. Its easy to fit in a go-kart, if you don't have kids. I would like to see Obama cram his kids in a smart car.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw my first Volt on I-40 yesterday. It's ugly! Not as big as I expected either. I just bought the wife a brand new Nissan Juke yestersday. 188 hp with direct injected turbo and cvt. Nice car and gets 27-32 mpg. I kind of like the way things are headed.

Have you seen Ford's EcoBoost F150? Twin turbo 3.8L V6. Almost 400HP and it will tow damn near 12,000 pounds. A half ton pickup!
I kind of wonder if them being the only ones not to take bailout money had anything to do with them being first to come out with a "significant change" in trucks.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you seen Ford's EcoBoost F150? Twin turbo 3.8L V6. Almost 400HP and it will tow damn near 12,000 pounds. A half ton pickup!
I kind of wonder if them being the only ones not to take bailout money had anything to do with them being first to come out with a "significant change" in trucks.

If I remember correct, Obama tried to take credit for Ford also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom