Obama's golf game is REALLY important...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've seen this story come up a couple of times today and i'm curious if anyone actually thinks that this reached the president before the wedding was moved?

I don't think highly of the guy, but does anyone thing that he said 'hey, i want to play this course' and someone said to him 'i'm sorry sir, but there is a wedding that'd have to be moved'?

Or do you think he said he'd like to play the course and the course, jumping at the chance, bumped the wedding?

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i've seen this story come up a couple of times today and i'm curious if anyone actually thinks that this reached the president before the wedding was moved?

I don't think highly of the guy, but does anyone thing that he said 'hey, i want to play this course' and someone said to him 'i'm sorry sir, but there is a wedding that'd have to be moved'?

Or do you think he said he'd like to play the course and the course, jumping at the chance, bumped the wedding?

Everybody knows Obama personally plans and executes all his own activities, especially when he can jump at the chance of giving Rs the red meat of interrupting a wedding of service members.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sorry but it still falls on Obama's shoulders for having a staff just as insensitive and elitist as he. The real problem is that it doesn't seem to bother any of them in the slightest.

And it wasn't just any star struck course manager either, the course is on a Marine base.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry but it still falls on Obama's shoulders for having a staff just as insensitive and elitist as he. The real problem is that it doesn't seem to bother any of them in the slightest.

And it wasn't just any star struck course manager either, the course is on a Marine base.

God help the course managers military/civilian career if they even thought about not allowing the president to have his day on the links.

That is the bottom line.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God help the course managers military/civilian career if they even thought about not allowing the president to have his day on the links.

That is the bottom line.

I fully understand that. And also understand that his staff is aware of the protocols that have been in place and are very adept at exploiting them to the fullest. If he wasn't on vacation and it wasn't just a personal round, or if he had foreign dignitaries with him, I'd think a bit different. Maybe....

Latest posts

Top Bottom