Obama's golf game is REALLY important...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No pal, I don't think that it's overboard at all. I doubt that Obama had anything to do with the moving of the wedding or even knew that it had happened until after the fact, but he is the chief **********. I'm not even sorry that my disrespect for the piece of **** president offends you or anyone else, pal.

I bet you miss the good old days of Nixon and Reagan! Now those guys had morals and integrity (if you ignore the many violations of law, the dealing with terrorist, the indictments and convictions). Not like Obama, who (insert generalization) and (insert unquantifiable measure) and worst of all (insert BS). Am I right?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet you miss the good old days of Nixon and Reagan! Now those guys had morals and integrity (if you ignore the many violations of law, the dealing with terrorist, the indictments and convictions). Not like Obama, who (insert generalization) and (insert unquantifiable measure) and worst of all (insert BS). Am I right?

So what you're is that it's Bush's fault?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure you would pal. Sure you would.
why wouldn't i? I ain't scared of him. It's freedom of speech. Nothing his dumb butt could do about it. I despise him and always will. I have never tried to hide that and won't. I wouldn't bow down to him like so many people would and do. He's just a man. He just happens to have the job of president.

Latest posts

Top Bottom