OC at Wanamaker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made the big mistake of going to the right hand side of the entrance once, the gun check in was on the left. I had my carry piece concealed and there were like a million people behind me. The door opened and it was like a cattle call and then they announced that you could only check guns so the left. opps, in I went. Concealed means concealed and nobody knew it. I have always emptied my pistol and had it checked before this happened. I know they find a lot of guns loaded at the doors at check in, but if you think about it and somebody wants to go in a shoot somebody, just buy a gun, buy some ammo, take a pocket knife with you to cut the tie wraps. I won't make that mistake again, but I know there are concealed loaded guns every show. They do make announcements at almost every show that CC guns need to be cleared.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made the big mistake of going to the right hand side of the entrance once, the gun check in was on the left. I had my carry piece concealed and there were like a million people behind me. The door opened and it was like a cattle call and then they announced that you could only check guns so the left. opps, in I went. Concealed means concealed and nobody knew it. I have always emptied my pistol and had it checked before this happened. I know they find a lot of guns loaded at the doors at check in, but if you think about it and somebody wants to go in a shoot somebody, just buy a gun, buy some ammo, take a pocket knife with you to cut the tie wraps. I won't make that mistake again, but I know there are concealed loaded guns every show. They do make announcements at almost every show that CC guns need to be cleared.
You might be hard pressed to get out with your gun if someone spots it. Most shows it either has to be tied or have a sticker. No tie-no sticker means you stole it.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me know when you're going so I can be sure I'm not there at the same time.

Really? People of this board are the last people I am going to be worried about having cc guns at a gun show.

Really its a policy that is an illusion of security because, as pointed out by others, it would be easy to get both guns and ammo there and combine the two.

Actually, typing this, it strikes me as MORE dangerous since we usually always assumes guns are loaded, but at the show you would assume the opposite.

I went to the show today. Did I carry? You will never know, as you shouldnt with CC. I have to assume that some did.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry folks but I can't get on the holier than thou train. I CC at gun shows and will always do so. There's only one reason the well fed roscoe will come out of my pocket. I assume the others here that CC at gun shows have the same opinion. It would take a complete jackass to pull the CC gun to sell it at a show. Jesus, just go outside unload the damned thing and go back in and sell it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom