Ocasio-Cortez Campaign Platform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep hoping the people will see her level of ignorance and vote against her but then I watch Kamala Harris and wonder how the hell she garnered enough votes to win!!

Some believe that this may be linked to the early days of birth control. See, the theory goes like this: Back in the day, when they were developing "The Pill", it didn't always prevent conception, instead, it tended to bruise the hell out of the embryo, and thus severely retarded the development of several areas in the fetuses' brain, most notably, that of rational thought. This was obviously not found until much later after a large number of these people matured and had offspring of their own. And the characteristic has remained in their children. And they continue to breed and reproduce many others like them. Today, some call these people "democrats".

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I am not their Dad and certainly not their Mother or girlfriend so I am not going to voluntarily lie down on the job. Or something similar my military instructor told me.
UMMMM , what!!
What is it going to take to turn this mess around? People wanting to do away with the Constitution, abolish law enforcement and prisons, 259 genders, free everything for everybody. What has happened?

It is going to take a huge loss at the voting booths !!! My worry is when idiots like T Swift and these other media flakes talk ,some of these sheeple hang on every word. Just hope that there are more people who look at all the data and come up with their own conclusions rock hell out of this coming election and send a message to the fools!!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If she wins maybe the oil companies will do as she says and turn off the fossil fuel faucet to New York and see how fast they have a recall election.

Latest posts

Top Bottom