October Surprise, what's it going to be.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That is definitely a possibility.
It is possible that Q is nothing more then a 'days-of-our-lives' concocted story.
The story always continues, but never concludes.

But have you actually followed Q?
At first I was really skeptical. But the more I read, ...well, I just don't know.
Q drops 'clues' and then says 'DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH'. The millions of Q followers do just that, they research whats publicly available, and finds a whole lot of 'other' information never mentioned by the media.
Some of the findings have been found to be true, long after Q mentioned it. This has happened numerous times.

October surprise?
If anything happens, I don't expect any 'surprise' will come from the left. The left has been so desperate to get anything to stick - I don't think they'd wait 2 days to present any damning evidence.

Pick any subject and you can find arguments for and against it!! Just like MSM,Q puts out a mix of real and imagined BS!! Qanon started at a known troll site and has morphed into a life of its own!! No one knows if this is a group or a single person!! Problem with the net is it is anonymous as in no accountability!! I rate it right along with agenda driven CNN,FOX,MSNBC and all the other so called news sites!!
I want evidence and facts, not opinion and innuendo or the wonderful " here's a subject" now go out and research it!! Problem with that is our ability to research is "google it up" and we all know the rabbit hole that can create !!!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pick any subject and you can find arguments for and against it!! Just like MSM,Q puts out a mix of real and imagined BS!! Qanon started at a known troll site and has morphed into a life of its own!! No one knows if this is a group or a single person!! Problem with the net is it is anonymous as in no accountability!! I rate it right along with agenda driven CNN,FOX,MSNBC and all the other so called news sites!!
I want evidence and facts, not opinion and innuendo or the wonderful " here's a subject" now go out and research it!! Problem with that is our ability to research is "google it up" and we all know the rabbit hole that can create !!!
It creates a situation of "alternative facts" as Conway said. Or one in which "truth is not truth" as Giuliani said just this morning. There is no reality. "I love Big Brother." QAnon!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In '68 the slogan was "Nixon's The One".
A photo surfaced of a group of middle-aged black women and lo they were great with child. They carried signs saying "Nixon's the One". Passed for humor in those days and, let's face it, it's still pretty funny.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In '68 the slogan was "Nixon's The One".
A photo surfaced of a group of middle-aged black women and lo they were great with child. They carried signs saying "Nixon's the One". Passed for humor in those days and, let's face it, it's still pretty funny.
Nixon was a player alright.

www.oldpoliticals.com_ItemImages_000008_05452_lg.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom