Officer and Two Suspects Down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I'm aware that using actual, provable facts is a debating style of which you are unfamiliar. I've now read three of your post today. All three were devoid of anything that could even remotely be mistaken as an actual point. To paraphrase the famous words of Billy Madison, "At no point in your rambling, incoherent posts were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read them. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Back on ignore for you.

I'll mark that in the "I win" column for the day. :)

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, well, aren't you just the little ol attack Chihuahua today....

I'm actually pretty good with geography....and by the way, since when do jokes have to be geographically accurate?

I really don't take time to investigate every joke I receive to determine when it originated, either I heard it, or not. That one I hadn't.

Maybe take an afternoon or two off the Internets to clear your panties....

Aside from the magically appearing motorcycle, I'm wondering how a wall is going to be built around those countries without including at least part of Jordon and Israel? Is it because that joke is so old, and the re-teller was not bright enough to know simple geography?
cdn.meme.am_instances_500x_53347031.jpg

This is from 1999
Three guys, a Canadian, an Iraqi and an Israeli are out walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.
"I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes total," says the Genie.
The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada."
With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'FOOM' the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming.
The Iraqi was amazed, so he said; "I want a wall around Iraq, so that no infidels and Jews can come into our precious state."
Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around Iraq.
Izzy Goldberg, the Israeli asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."
The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out."
Izzy says, "Fill it up with water."

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seen on Twitter: "Texas is where ISIS wannabes get outgunned at an art gallery."

Seen on another forum discussing the multitude of SWAT-geared cops: "Coperators at their finest."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seen on Twitter: "Texas is where ISIS wannabes get outgunned at an art gallery."

Seen on another forum discussing the multitude of SWAT-geared cops: "Coperators at their finest."

Outgunned by a single officer with his service pistol. They were in body armor carrying AK's

Good shooting is the first thing that came to my mind when I heard this.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Outgunned by a single officer with his service pistol. They were in body armor carrying AK's

I hope they never release the name of the officer that took out 2 armored, rifle bearing attackers with his pistol so he doesn't become a target. Whoever that officer is, very nicely done.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just saw a post on Facebook that said the officer is 60 years old and a 38 year veteran. Don't know if true or not but really interesting.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was the initial defender from what I'm reading. Other officers were quickly on the scene. It will be interesting to see how all of this went down tactically.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm actually pretty good with geography....and by the way, since when do jokes have to be geographically accurate?

Replace Afghanistan, Palestine, Iraq and Iran with Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas and Florida and you'll see that having a modicum of knowledge of the geography of the middle east makes the joke idiotic. I guess in this case ignorance is truly bliss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom