Officer and Two Suspects Down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Replace Afghanistan, Palestine, Iraq and Iran with Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas and Florida and you'll see that having a modicum of knowledge of the geography of the middle east makes the joke idiotic. I guess in this case ignorance is truly bliss.

What? So the 5,000 ft wall is ok then?

Geeze ace, give it a rest.....

PS - Arkansas to Florida is about 230 miles, boarder to boarder, Afghanistan to Israel is a bit closer to 2300. Even Iraq to Israel is 550 miles or so...FYI....

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Outgunned by a single officer with his service pistol. They were in body armor carrying AK's

Good shooting is the first thing that came to my mind when I heard this.

Which is why I'm a big fan of face shooting. Man or beast, if you shoot it in the face, it'll probably leave you alone. :)

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What? So the 5,000 ft wall is ok then?

Geeze ace, give it a rest.....

PS - Arkansas to Florida is about 230 miles, boarder to boarder, Afghanistan to Israel is a bit closer to 2300. Even Iraq to Israel is 550 miles or so...FYI....

Iraq to Israel is 550 miles? Are you sure about that? That's a Google fail. That's like saying Oklahoma is 200 miles from Texas because the distance between Oklahoma City and Dallas is 200 miles. The distance between the most western boarder of Iraq and the most eastern boarder of Israel is about 150 miles. You're talking about the distance between Baghdad and Jerusalem.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The event organizer is one gutsy lady.

Is Pam Geller the Bravest Woman in the U.S.?

Posted By Helen Smith On May 4, 2015 @ 10:12 am

Most readers have probably read the headlines today about Pam Geller and the Texas shootings. Some distorted media outlets think the attacks were justified (round-up here) and others think Geller is a hero. I am in the latter camp.

Love her or hate her, you have to admit that what she is doing is brave. How many women in this country (or men for that matter) would fight the good fight for free speech and do it at the risk of his or her life? How many Americans anymore really believe Patrick Henry’s famous words: “Give me liberty or give me death”?

Ms. Geller has shown by her words and actions that she believes these words and believes in her freedom and that of her fellow Americans to address what they see as the concerns of the day. In these cowardly times, her actions put her head and shoulders above the mainstream press and others who believe that there is only one politically correct way to address those who wish to harm Jews and others.

What might have happened in the 1930s if other Jews had spoken up like Geller? It might have changed history. Thank you, Pam, for your bravery and your love of liberty.

Article printed from Dr. Helen: http://pjmedia.com/drhelen

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you look at it one of the suspects was selling the car they used about two months ago.

Post 9 has a link to the news article with a joke about the car, then if you look at the add its the same name and every thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom