Official: OSA NFA Timeline Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got an email from the ATF yesterday titled “Eforms rules of behavior “. Anyone else ever get one of these. Seen ATF heading and thought I had hit the jackpot but nooo, just junk mail.
I received the same. Kinda felt like some part timer at an FFL, pretended to the owner and the ATF slapped everyone on the Richard

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had 2 approvals in the last week, Eform 4 individual . Both were 285 days and 6 days apart. Just thought I'd share by most recent experience on timelines. I've saw so many coming in a lot quicker for some reason but thought it was something odd that both of mine were 285 on the dot
When they first started the eform submissions, they were going quicker but now its back logged again

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When they first started the eform submissions, they were going quicker but now its back logged again
I had one at the "beginning" this go around with eforms. Between silencershop and the aft, it was 2.5 months before it even certified. Then I had to wait 181 days AFTER that for approval and then a week for my ffl(moved locations). I knew 90 days was crap, but I didn't even realize they were starting the eforms at that time. I was expecting paper forms. Having bought one since, not using silencershop (gh arms). It's much better skipping SS and using a dealer that can efile with out SS.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the latest approval. And I think it's close the being the funnest.
20230617_092803.jpg

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one at the "beginning" this go around with eforms. Between silencershop and the aft, it was 2.5 months before it even certified. Then I had to wait 181 days AFTER that for approval and then a week for my ffl(moved locations). I knew 90 days was crap, but I didn't even realize they were starting the eforms at that time. I was expecting paper forms. Having bought one since, not using silencershop (gh arms). It's much better skipping SS and using a dealer that can efile with out SS.
A lot of people were getting theirs back at 4 to 5 months when it started so dont know. SS?

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of people were getting theirs back at 4 to 5 months when it started so dont know. SS?
Ss=silencershop
Using them adds pointless days, waiting to certify is dumb. I bought the mask on the picture the same day I certified another. 6 days later in making a trip back to the ffl to certify it. In turn, the approvals were 6 days apart...... that added 2 trips to Tulsa

Latest posts

Top Bottom