Official: OSA NFA Timeline Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I am at 340 days and counting, haha. Finally got a response from the IPB group at the ATF directing me to the NICS team at the FBI for my status over there. Now I am waiting on a reply again.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally received approval on my 12/6/22 submission yesterday. Still waiting on the 1/10/23 submissions. It may be Friday before I have time to pick it up though.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clock started today on a .22 RF suppressor. Picked it up at Salt Fork Armory in Tonkawa. Got all the paperwork done and submitted.
Owner was saying 6-8 months.
I can actually get another of the same caliber for free just by paying the fed $200 tax. It’s a BOGO sale by the company. Don’t know if I need two though.
2oz weight and it’s tunable by the owner. Perfect for the new F&N 502 tactical.

IMG_2234.jpeg
IMG_2445.jpeg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clock started today on a .22 RF suppressor. Picked it up at Salt Fork Armory in Tonkawa. Got all the paperwork done and submitted.
Owner was saying 6-8 months.
I can actually get another of the same caliber for free just by paying the fed $200 tax. It’s a BOGO sale by the company. Don’t know if I need two though.
2oz weight and it’s tunable by the owner. Perfect for the new F&N 502 tactical.

View attachment 438069View attachment 438070
Would you mind sharing what the price was on the suppressor?

Latest posts

Top Bottom