Official: OSA NFA Timeline Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My most current can (enticer L) is setting at 278 and still hasn't been approved. This will be the longest wait I've had to date. I thought they were speeding up , but obviously they have no idea what's going on.
That's how they get extra revenue. They come out and announce they are going to speed up the process with e-filing and adding more processors so a bunch of people will run out and by stuff so it just bogs down the system even more. They've almost got me a couple times over the last few years to buy in.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clock started today on a .22 RF suppressor. Picked it up at Salt Fork Armory in Tonkawa. Got all the paperwork done and submitted.
Owner was saying 6-8 months.
I can actually get another of the same caliber for free just by paying the fed $200 tax. It’s a BOGO sale by the company. Don’t know if I need two though.
2oz weight and it’s tunable by the owner. Perfect for the new F&N 502 tactical.

View attachment 438069View attachment 438070
I almost bought into that AB promo but went with the Silencerco Warlock instead, since SiCo has treated me so well on "warranty" issues with my Omega.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered "Christmas gifts" today for my wife and myself, got her the Q Erector (I know, jokes incoming) and myself the SiCo Warlock. Both rimfire cans, for our lightweight pistols we put together a few months ago. Went through Sooner State Pawn/SilencerShop, bought my first one from them 8 years ago and have always liked dealing with SSP. Now the wait begins...

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered "Christmas gifts" today for my wife and myself, got her the Q Erector (I know, jokes incoming) and myself the SiCo Warlock. Both rimfire cans, for our lightweight pistols we put together a few months ago. Went through Sooner State Pawn/SilencerShop, bought my first one from them 8 years ago and have always liked dealing with SSP. Now the wait begins...
There's nothing wrong with the Erector
PXL_20230930_222602878.jpg

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two bannish 30’s in waiting. Only about 90 days in but excited to get them. Almost went with a regular bannish and a backcountry bannish but decided to go with a matched pair. Wish I would have waited a few weeks silencer central started the “free 22” can promo in November I sent my paperwork in mid October.

Latest posts

Top Bottom