OH CCW shoots attacker at gas station..but it gets weird

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good shoot. Except a double tap to the abdomen didn't permanently rid our society of this waste of oxygen. Thug 1 (hopped up on crack and alcohol) lived.
Thug 2's facebook comments should put him away too

Dayton's News Source :: Raw News - Caught On Tape: Victim Grabs Gun, Shoots Alleged Robber

Thug #2 (the one that didn't get shot) airing threats on FB like the dumbass he is...

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Shooter/victim on his local ccw boards (after he was cleared)

Ohioans For Concealed Carry Discussion Forums • View topic - had to shoot someone on friday.

Read the last post by the victim on the first page and let that sink in to those who don't carry chambered

"the gun was a glock model 36. carrying with one in the chamber probably saved my life because i was holding myself in the car with my left hand as they were trying to pull me out of the car no way i could have racked the slide."

Guy did the right thing and even showed restraint. He stopped the threat. Had he added a third shot it might have gone differently for him afterwards.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And my friends wonder why I refuse to have a farcebook account... The wise words of my mother come to ring true. "Just because everyone is doing something does not make it smart."

I'm guessing Billy got bailed out.....

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
shouldn't he wait to be posting on a forum???

Probably so. But I am glad he posted and got it out there, if he had not people would not have looked up kid #2 facebook and not seen the threats.
This way everyone is aware and guy is warned.
If I was him I would change my schedule and not go out alone for a bit, just to be sure thug lifes friends don't try something

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
goes to show ... stupid is stupid

1. thug 2's posting on FB incriminating himself

2. even shooter that was assaulted and not charged should not be posting

he should SFTU ... something might get misinterpreted and he still could get charged and/or be used in a civil suit.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
goes to show ... stupid is stupid

1. thug 2's posting on FB

2. even the shooter that was assaulted and not charged should not be posting
he should be SFTU ... something that might get misinterpreted and he still could get charged and/or be used in a civil suit.

I agree.

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he should SFTU ... something might get misinterpreted and he still could get charged and/or be used in a civil suit.

While you are right it sucks that this could happen.
He did nothing wrong and his story might help others.

I agree legally he should not post about it but not on any moral grounds just to cover his ass, but my personal feeling is he should not have to cover his ass

Latest posts

Top Bottom