OH CCW shoots attacker at gas station..but it gets weird

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longrangepistol

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I thought the shooter would have had more sense than to post ANYTHING on a public forum. If the shooter just couldn't keep it in and had to spew an alternative would have been to have a trusted friend post a "vague" reference about an Ohio CCW holder having to defend themselves and highlighting the the BG's incriminating Facebook posts.

I have clients who've call and have asked me "what do I do if I have to shoot someone in self defense", my reply is don't talk with anyone without the presence of counsel and if you can't abide by that you get what's dealt to you.

LRP

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thug #2 (the one that didn't get shot) airing threats on FB like the dumbass he is...

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

So I hate it when my hipster friends post horrible indie song lyrics to express how they totally feel ways about stuff. This is like the white trash equivalent.

I know it makes me an elitist bastard but his grammar alone makes me wish he'd gotten shot. Maybe he'll take the time to read in prison!

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahahahaha also if you read the thread on the other forum, the victim says the guy he shot posted pictures of his post-bullets abdomen on Facebook. I think he should friend the guy.

"You have a friend request from adf8585: 'i shot u lol!'"

slade1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know it makes me an elitist bastard but his grammar alone makes me wish he'd gotten shot. Maybe he'll take the time to read in prison![/QUOTE]

Now that's funny right there!!!:rotflmao:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was just crazy though, cus Brandon was beatin dude's ass, &his pusssy ass pulled a gun a shot em..It was nuts I swear. I don't 4 get a face though, he know what it is..

asp.life123.com_bm.pix_choosing_the_right_mental_health_therapist.s600x600.jpg

And how did that make you feel?

Latest posts

Top Bottom