OH CCW shoots attacker at gas station..but it gets weird

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a video of him at a poetry reading:

(Man, is there anything that can't be related to this movie? It's even set in Ohio.)

There's some more good stuff in the OH CCW thread if you want to pick through it.

Yeah, I got to those other screenshots after I posted. Geeeze the midwest is scaring me. I also clicked one of his facebook friends at random and she was a fan of "emo people" and "ICP".

Last edited by a moderator:

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh good grief....

I'm reading that thread and the more i see posted by those loosers on Farcebook....

I don't know whether to really fall over laughing or in disgust.

Edgar Derby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guess who's for gun control?

ai165.photobucket.com_albums_u65_tglassburner_newest.png

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It kills me that those inbred morons feel that THEY were wronged when bubba got shot.

Do you guys remember the youth minister in Muskogee that shot a thug that was robbing their fireworks stand a few years ago, and the grandmother of the punk that got shot had the gall to say that all he and the others with him were doing was beating one of the guys up, wasnt no need to shoot him"?

Where do these people crawl out of the woodwork from?

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"All we did was jump the guy 2 on one and try to rob him and steal his car and the coward shot my bro bro"

That be more like what really happened.
I love how he stood up and corrected everyone on the drugs by saying they were not taking crack it was "regular" cocaine...um wow

Latest posts

Top Bottom