Oh for **** sake.. it only takes 1 to ruin it all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's not what I meant. I was suggesting something more nuanced and something that does not involve laws. I can assure you we are on the same page on the principle behind this.

What he is saying, is that we need to be among the loudest to criticize someone that does something stupid with a gun. It helps keep the anti-gun crowd from saying we are all like that.

Ok, that I can get behind. Using the reference to tribal punishment made it sound like you were for community based punishment. We see how well that works now days. The ONLY drawback I see is that unless you have first hand knowledge of what stupid act was committed, you are relying on either word of mouth or the media, neither of which is reliable enough to openly and publicly criticize someone.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What would YOU do if you walked into the stall in a public restroom and found a holstered pistol sitting on the TP dispenser?

Depends on where I am. 1) be scared of the poo cross contamination. 2) secure it) 3) At a school, I’d prob have called the police so I don’t get shot walking out with it.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in my opinion she should be called in and given a real good ass chewing that she will never forget then her record should be looked at to make sure she isn't a felon. if she has no recent felony then give her pistol back and let her go. this is what i would want if it were my wife or daughter who screwed up. if you aren't a criminal then something like this shouldn't make you one.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
in my opinion she should be called in and given a real good ass chewing that she will never forget then her record should be looked at to make sure she isn't a felon. if she has no recent felony then give her pistol back and let her go. this is what i would want if it were my wife or daughter who screwed up. if you aren't a criminal then something like this shouldn't make you one.

They ain't never giving that pistol back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom