Oh the Drama: bikini brawl in PCB Burger King

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh JR, it's not "so called." This is very well what we have toned our society to be.

Unfortunately, I will have to disagree with part of your statement, even though I am open eyed to the satire within it. Not we, as I have not toned any part of society to act as such. I'm just one of those backwards types though, that don't pretend about the fact that I am not my brother's keeper, and don't care to assist anyone on welfare.

Unfortunately you caught me in a somewhat awkward moment, as I just finished reading Atlas Shrugged, and I am still absorbed in how much our "society" is paralleling a book written 60 years ago by one of the most remarkable female minds I have ever encountered.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, apparently her age is up for debate. I read that she is 23, 30 and 31 and she has either 3 or 4 kids. The one consistent message is that she is unemployed and in a bikini at Burger King.

I guess if she had a job or had every had a job she might be a little more patient with the minimum wage employees at Burger King. I'd hate to see her reaction if she was in a car accident or had a serious problem to deal with.

Hopefully by the time she gets out she is beyond child bearing age and maybe someone responsible will step up and raise her kids. It probably won't cost the state any more to have her incarcerated than it does to have her at home. Every time I hear a story or see an example like this, I can't help but think these idiots are producing twice as much as the hard working responsible people of the world. Things are only going to get worse for the next generation.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Imagine that, "23 year old mother of three" spending some working stiff's tax dollars at burger king, while on her way to the beach. Keep workin people, lots of people on welfare need money to buy fast food to eat, while on their way to the friggin beach!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom