OHP Radar Band

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the multi filament bulbs?

It seems the filaments vibrate at different lengths, seems to make the radar hard to lock in.....I dont know , I just never got ticketed when I had one on my dash, for years.

and I Used to drive to get somewhere[/QUOTE

Isn't that what they used to say about foil in the hubcaps?

Never speed in the left lane.

yea because theyre watching that lane... 8)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Radar is a spray an pray device at any distance. Left laners get the ticket even if the pack is travelling the same speed in my experience.

Plus, your gonna get Ridgehunter on your butt for staying in the left lane. Just sayin'.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need more police hired to watch for speeders and less detective's. Just my opinion.

Its not about speed, its getting money for the city/governor.

If it were about safety, the states that have raised the speed limit to 80+ that used to regulate them to 70 would be in violation of safety laws. LOL.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Radar jammers are illegal by the FCC
But iirc laser jammers (which is what you need for LiDAR) are not illegal here in oklahoma.
I think Virginia is the only state that has a law against them.

interesting. Seems like it would be a lot easier to passively defeat LiDAR than radar, especially in OK since front license plates aren't required.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You all are rebels. You are being tracked. Sick, disobedient, corrupt residents you are. All of you.

You sheeple better slow down, do what you are told, get in line and things might go smoother for you.

I never speed...or disobey any laws of the land...ever. Period.

Latest posts

Top Bottom