OHP Trooper slaps pretentious goober's phone out of his hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tsmithwick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well all i got to say is that im a 19 year old kid and if i ever met that jack a$$ i would start to wind him up then when he reaches for his phone apply size 15 boot to the area in the middle of his legs and knock him out and when the cops get there and he starts crying ill say i thought he was going for a knife. he he he he he :gun1:

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
BB, it isn't the kid that would need defending, the trooper should have warned the guy to get away from him before he just slapped the phone out of his hand (unless there is more to the story than what we are seeing and he previously did warn the little DB). However, unless that is recorded, to an untrained eye the trooper looks overly hostile. Simply look at his body language vs. the body language of the other troopers standing there. He looks pissed off, then he slaps the phone out of the "kid's" hand. Then he acts "arrogant" about it.

Most people here are sympathetic to law enforcement, or are in, or related to law enforcement themselves. The general public doesn't share that view. I'm not saying this little DB has a good 1983 claim, but the standard in a federal case is a little different, and there are some attorneys skilled at bringing them.

And FYI BB, I wouldn't represent this little s**tbag. I may be a whore, but I have my standards.

Maybe there is hope for you yet!

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well all i got to say is that im a 19 year old kid and if i ever met that jack a$$ i would start to wind him up then when he reaches for his phone apply size 15 boot to the area in the middle of his legs and knock him out and when the cops get there and he starts crying ill say i thought he was going for a knife. he he he he he :gun1:
well thats because your parents taught you a little thing called respect and gave you a little thing i like to call values.
BTW sounds like your parents did a good job you might thank them next time you get a chance

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone screwed up in that video. Difference being, the cop made a mistake during a stressful situation. The protestors are just normally.

BTW, there was an Occupy Norman on the OU campus last semester. It was the most pathetic thing ever. There was like 14 people, then it started to sprinkle and there was then only 3.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol ... funny I thought the trooper doing the slapping should, at the very least, have been shirtless, for my own personal pleasure! ;) GC says he is a really cool customer. Methinks there is more to the story than Momma's little bedwetter wants you to know ... but then, isn't there always??

(BTW, in case it gets me brownie points ... I've met her and I KNOW the other brunette who is smoking HAWT!! She's a sweetie pie ... until you "create a situation"! LOL)

OH, MAN!!!!!

I so need to hang around with you, BB. Just because of the bolded statement above.

Oh, wait.....

......forget that statement. A momentary lapse in memory (at my age it's normal) let me forget the lovely lady whose been my wife for 43 years. And, lovely lady can SHOOT!!!

Oh, and I'll still say I'd like to see video of what went on prior to the video at the beginning of this thread. Some justification for the officer's actions "MIGHT" be evident.

And I still say the protesters are college brats looking for someone to pay their bills. Also, if the "Occupy" movement is "SO ANTI CORPORATION," why do they buy their phones and other goodies from corporations?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
well thats because your parents taught you a little thing called respect and gave you a little thing i like to call values.
BTW sounds like your parents did a good job you might thank them next time you get a chance

No, it sounds more like hw would assault the kid and lie about it to the police.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yep, I agree with thanking your parents. When I was a lot younger, I wrote my Mom a letter, even though she only lived 10 miles away from me. I wanted her to have my thanks in writing. After she passed away, at her request I was given the large family bible. In that bible was my letter and she had it laminated. It obviously meant a lot to her.

Do it, Young Man.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that we have settled this once and for all. Back to more videos of the female trooper. Had this been an Amy McRee thread every page would have atleast 1 posting of the infamous River picture. Which many of us agree the blond to the right and the brunette to the left make Amy look like a 10th runner up. Can i get an Amen?

i74.photobucket.com_albums_i273_ouredman_amymccree.jpg

I really hate to disagree, but Amy (the one in pink for those who live under a rock) has every other gal in the photo beat by a country mile.

tsmithwick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it sounds more like hw would assault the kid and lie about it to the police.

if something happened like this a houndred years ago, his parents would have kicked his butt back to the house and then beat him some. after that most of his friends would hit him some to. And its not lying if i think he is and how would i know the difference. i grew up for a while in north tulsa how am i supose to know if hes going for a knife or a phone. its up to what good people are left in my generation to make sure that we dont let this country die because of scume like him. and for the record he would proboly run if i tried to speek to him cause im 6'6 and 300 pounds.:anyone:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the country is, perhaps, more endangered by our obviously poor system of education, if your post is any indication. I salute your efforts.

if something happened like this a houndred years ago, his parents would have kicked his butt back to the house and then beat him some. after that most of his friends would hit him some to. And its not lying if i think he is and how would i know the difference. i grew up for a while in north tulsa how am i supose to know if hes going for a knife or a phone. its up to what good people are left in my generation to make sure that we dont let this country die because of scume like him. and for the record he would proboly run if i tried to speek to him cause im 6'6 and 300 pounds.:anyone:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom