OHP vs. My Stupidity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm...if you're on an iPad (like I am now), it would probably make more sense if you could see that the missing part of my post is the video for Travis Tritt's Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde (the one with Billy Bob Thornton) from Vimeo.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last encounter with ohp I had I was told I was street racing a mustang (in the same lane) while I was in a work truck.

I had a similar incident with a local PD a life time ago. I was in a hard top CJ7 that maxed out at 60mph and got pulled over for street racing a Firebird... Funny part was, I was literally covered in blood from field dressing two deer without proper cleanup stuff and had the deer in my CJ7(back seat removed). Never asked about the blood, that struck me as odd. Bloody axe murderer? No sweat. Race a Firebird on your tricycle? Ticket city.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had mostly good experiences. Except for one dhead a few years ago when I wrecked my motorcycle. He gave me a ticket while I was laying in the bed in the hospital. And the bs ticket was for operating a vehicle at a speed that was not reasonable and proper for the conditions. I'm pretty sure that is what it was. It was in July and perfect outside. He said I was going to fast basically even though I was going the speed limit. A dog ran out and I choked and laid the bike over. Tore myself up pretty bad on that one. He was a young and cocky dude. Defiantely a jerk. But I have a friend that is really nice. And I have been pulled over by a few others and they were the same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom