OK - About Those .Gov Ammo Orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work for the department of human services, and I am a commissioned peace officer... that typically can draw some stares in a crowded DHS lobby. we have approximately 28 sworn personnel. I am sure there are some people that would question why OKDHS purchases guns and ammo. most of your federal agencies have an investigative unit and most carry guns. I work with the law enforcement side of UDSA, SSA, DHS, and DHHS on a regular basis. heck the usda guys have full auto's.. which made me kinda jealous..

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats 4 rounds for EVERY man, woman, and child in the USA.

JHP... not practice rounds... duty rounds.

Now the NOAA, I emailed the buyer... Here was my question, and here was her response....

From [email protected]

Q: Why would NOAA need ammunition? Please advise.

A: Thanks for your inquiry. Here is the statement the NOAA Communications Office sent to reporters who asked about this. Sorry for the confusion. Naomi

"Due to a clerical error in the federal business vendor process, a solicitation for ammunition and targets for the NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement mistakenly identified NOAA's National Weather Service as the requesting office. The error is being fixed and will soon appear correctly in the electronic federal bidding system. The ammunition is standard issue for many law enforcement agencies and it will be used by 63 NOAA enforcement personnel in their firearms qualifications and training. NOAA officers and agents enforce the nation's ocean and fishing laws to ensure a level playing field for fishermen and to protect marine species like whales, dolphins and turtles."

Background:

Agents and officers are required to have 200 rounds in his or her duty bag, and twice-a-year firearm qualification and training calls for agents to use another 500-600 rounds. In addition, firearms instructors with more than one pistol may need more rounds in a year. In 2011, the guidance was that each agent and officer would need 700 rounds per year to meet these requirements.

134 NOAA enforcement personnel with issued firearms. http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/ole/ole_about.html

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats pretty messed up though...

one JHP round for every man, woman and child in the USA
All the riot gear ordered.
Bullet proof moblie checkpoint buildings with stop and go lights ordered
Moblie pill boxes ordered
NDAA (power kill US citizens)
armed drones
patsy attacks
false flag attacks (and more coming I'm sure)
poison vaccines
poison food
poison water
poison air
police state everywhere (militarization of local police forces)

Man, we are screwed, but who cares... its almost football season!!! YESSSSSS

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom