OK County Court Clerk withholds funds from tax return for 2000 ticket?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting situation. I wonder if it was just a mistake somewhere, or if you have an ex-girlfriend working as a county clerk now...

No telling! I would suggest to everyone to look up any traffic violations on OCSN.net and make sure they don't have any old citation that could come back on them.

No old girlfriends that live in OK, so I'm safe there!!

Clerk told me they have been updating old citation to the new system and have open citation dating back into the 90's

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I've heard of this happening, even worse in Dallas, TX they have cameras at every intersection, they give out tickets to motorists who run red lights. if you pay it it's $75 contest it and it's $200 they say you can't argue with the camera.

That's why people drive around with a paper bag on their heads or a mask. For real. and it's legit, they can't guarantee it was you. Fight the power I say.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some reason I keep forgetting to keep my receipts for 12yrs ago.

With the number of cars I have had in the last 12 years, it would be vary hard to keep track. I usually keep my tickets and receipt of payment together in my glove box just in case. But once the car is sold it gets cleaned out and those are discarded!

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have my Lawyer go down there and pay the ticket. If you get pulled over for anything, you will be in jail until you see a Judge. You will not be able to post bail, if it is on a Friday you will be there until at the very least Monday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom