OK leftist law maker hid criminal from OHP in her office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting conversation.

Here we have “snowflake” protesters that should have been beaten and then we had the “fine citizens” that were only wanting a tour of the Capital and were treated so badly.

I guess the terms we use are sold based on whose side they are on.

The snowflakes get offended, and we get offended.

Its simple really their side = snow flake protestors trying to destabilize society at large . Hope that clears it up

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Side note, I'm didn't realize we had a Muslim non-binary he/she/they in the house. Did we know he/she/they was a he/she/they when he/she/they was elected or was that discovered later? If it was part of the platform when running I would have thought it was more newsworthy. Or maybe I was just oblivious, thankfully.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Side note, I'm didn't realize we had a Muslim non-binary he/she/they in the house. Did we know he/she/they was a he/she/they when he/she/they was elected or was that discovered later? If it was part of the platform when running I would have thought it was more newsworthy. Or maybe I was just oblivious, thankfully.

Yes the voters of District 88 knew when they elected Mauree Turner to the state house. That district is a liberal enclave in OKC

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe so, but unless someone is actually committing a crime, why should they be beaten? And - if they are committing a crime, why not arrest them?

Yes, some form of stability would be nice, perhaps an equal application of the law?
Umm, what country are you from?

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.news9.com/story/64095ca...hreatening-messages-after-house-censure-vote-
And of course some imbeclies made threats to Turner & turned him/her into a victim. Played right into their hands & now the leftists will once again use this against conservatives for political gain. Morons.

iu

Why do the dumbasses come out of the wood work all the time ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom