1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

OK NFA fingerprint cards Tulsa area

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by mr ed, Jan 16, 2021.

1. mr ed

mr ed Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    OK Folks I ordered some ATF fingerprint cards!
    Well guess what? They hooked me up alright and sent me multiple orders.
    So if anybody in the Tulsa area needs some, let me know.
    So I have about 90 extras.
    We will have to figure out a FTF in Midtown, cause I'm not running or mailing them all over creation.

2. adamsredlines

adamsredlines Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I ordered 20 and got them in the mail today myself!

Do you have experience doing this? If so maybe you'd be interested in helping a guy out doing his fingerprints? :)

3. Fyrtwuck

Fyrtwuck Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Doing your own fingerprints ain’t no big deal. Get an ink pad at the local office supply or Walmart and practice on plain paper first. The cards will specify which finger goes in what box. When you roll your prints, use the opposite hand and finger to help press and roll all the way from one side to the other. With the boxes asking for four fingers simultaneously, do all four together straight up and down. The same for the box asking for the thumbs.

The toughest finger for me is the third finger on each hand.

Fill in the information blocks at the top. In the block that says “reason for prints”, I always put NFA application. I put my name for “person taking prints”.

If you’re doing an efile, you have to send in the cover sheet with it. You have a time limit to get them send it.