OK State Income Tax Reduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not fully informed about the link in the first post, but I see a few who appear to be worried about losing there child tax credits.

I want a FLAT RATE tax. Regardless of how many kids you have popped out, it is ridicolous for you to have a different tax rate than somebody with less or no kids.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am not fully informed about the link in the first post, but I see a few who appear to be worried about losing there child tax credits.

I want a FLAT RATE tax. Regardless of how many kids you have popped out, it is ridicolous for you to have a different tax rate than somebody with less or no kids.

Eliminate government... eliminate taxes. Simple solution. I'm certain that most of the fawktards at the state capital have never read Bastiat or Paine...

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you make over a certain amount, the tax credits are worthless anyway. I need a new accountant. I have to file Married and 0 and have another 150 per paycheck with held just to break even at the end of the year. Thanks IRS, and the wonderful payment plan I am set up on.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've owed to state the last 3 years, all while claiming married 0 and paying a little extra each paycheck. Fortunately I've done OK on the federal side and basically break even, but it still sucks paying extra to state and still getting a red # at tax time.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've owed to state the last 3 years, all while claiming married 0 and paying a little extra each paycheck. Fortunately I've done OK on the federal side and basically break even, but it still sucks paying extra to state and still getting a red # at tax time.

Since when does a free man owe government something?

swcu_21

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm ready for everyone to pay their "fair share" at every level of government. To anyone older than 5 years of age "fair" means equal. If you can't afford 3 kids have 2, if you can't afford 1 kid have none. We need to get to a point that our lifestyles fit our actual budget not our credit, just like congress needs to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom