OK State Income Tax Reduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to pay the state $1 this year yes folks $1, they promptly deducted it from my checking account just as fast a e-file would let them. Almost broke even with them...maybe next year...

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to pay the state $1 this year yes folks $1, they promptly deducted it from my checking account just as fast a e-file would let them. Almost broke even with them...maybe next year...

I don't know how you do it. I claim 0 exemptions so they take out the max & I still owe every year. I don't even know how that's possible.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how you do it. I claim 0 exemptions so they take out the max & I still owe every year. I don't even know how that's possible.

Same here. I just got finished getting everything prepared and I owe $283! This is the first year I have ever owed money and nothing changed other than making $3000 more.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I make good money and we have a 1 year old I personally don't wish to pay those crooked ****s any more than I have to. Usually we break even or have to pay in a little to both state and federal. If we go from paying 500.00 or so to 5K I will be kicking someones ass

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I claim 1 dependant, ME.
It has more to do with the company I work for. Their payroll is spot on for taxes. Esp state. My previous employer I always had to pay $150 or more, it got to where I had to hold out extra every paycheck just to try to break even. Been with my current employer 5 years and so far they have nailed it right on the money, either I get a couple dollars back or I owe a dollar or two.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds like it's just shuffling taxes around to make it sound like the people are getting a better deal when it likely is the same.

But will it fix our roads is the question. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom