OKC gun show question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyfair

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just found out about OK shooters. So this is my first post.
But i'm in need of a hand gun. All i have is riffles. So i was wanting to swing down to the okc gun show.

Is the okc gun show, coming up this weekend a good show? Do they have good selections? Do they have private sellers there too?

Thanks!

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, there is really no "good" gun show anymore. Greed has taken hold of all of them for the most part. Your best bet is to buy something from a member. You will surely get a far better deal.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome, there is really no "good" gun show anymore. Greed has taken hold of all of them for the most part. Your best bet is to buy something from a member. You will surely get a far better deal.

I agree with this. My "good deal" at the OKC gunshow was ABOVE MSRP. Do research and get stuff online for under MSRP or used for even less.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get you post count up and you can use the classifieds. Its to make sure people actually get involved with our little chunk of cyber space and not use us for "good deals".

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to echo what others have said. Gun show prices, for the most part, suck. I've bought three guns from members here and am more than happy with the deals.

You can always PM a member if they have an item for sale that you like.

OSA is a great community. It's worth the effort to become part of our band of merry (and not so merry) misfits. So hang out for your month in limbo and participate!

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKC gun shows are a good place to go to see a lot of different guns. This may be of value to you. Some of the venders know their stuff and can give good advice. This IS NOT universal amongst all the venders. There are occasional good deals but you've got to know what you're doing. I don't advise the novice to buy at a gun show.

In OKC go to Outdoor America Store for best price and H&H for good selection and generally good advice, prices are a little higher than Outdoor America yet better than a gun show.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've found that between OKShooters and Armslist you can find some good deals. If you're looking for a gun just keep an eye on the classifieds or if you have anything specific Armslist lets you post WTB (want to buy) posts. I couldn't find a gun I was looking for on OSA or Armslist, posted a WTB on Armslist and found what I was looking for and for less than I thought!

Latest posts

Top Bottom