okc sportsman club...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
don't remember total cost but was a member years ago. great club good hunting areas

They changed it a year or so ago, TEXAN. Now, one can join just for hunting, no affiliation with the dining and swimming, etc. So for Hanson's query I pay 146.31 per month for access to I think it is over 60,000 acres could be more haven't looked at the total in sometime and all in OK.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I empathize that city slickers must pay so much to put some steak down... On the flip side, I'd gladly lease out some land:)

No city slicker here and have lived in NW OK my entire life and had never even heard of a hunting lease in nwok till I was in my early 20s. I do remember people coming from all over the country to hunt out here and paying "guides" which were landowners to take them out.

I am in Sportsmans Club and unless you own land or has family that does then you have to get a lease. Thats just the way it is.

I empathize for the upcoming generation, like my kids, that will probably loose interest in hunting due to affordability.

Latest posts

Top Bottom