Oklahoma City Gun Shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forum, I am wondering if anyone can tell me which gun shows that come to OKC tend to be the best, one good deals, selection and what not? Also how often do shows come to town?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What Dennis said. Any more, the best deals at gun shows tend to be walked in by visitors rather than by vendors at the shows, though of course there will be exceptions.

The best gun show still is the biannual Wanenmacher show, though that’s in Tulsa. If you haven’t been, you owe it to yourself to go at least once. It’s the biggest show in the country, bar none, taking up both levels of the Expo Center with a reported 4,000 tables. Even if you attend both days of the show, you’d be hard pressed to see the wares on every table, so you learn to skim and stop only when you see something interesting. Wear comfortable walking shoes - you’ll need them!

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
13.00 dollars admission less than one third of the building guns. Half the "dealers" do not even hold an ffl and they keep calling me to setup at their shows. No OKC shows have become a joke. They have more guns at an Elk City or Shawnee show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom