Oklahoma City man who shot himself was wanted for questioning in sexual attack on 11-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am having a hard time producing any kind of sympathy for this alleged repeat offender. The first time should have been enough to have him drawn and quartered.

If, by some bizarre twist of fate, we find that he is innocent of both the original charge and the subsequent suspicion of these additional allegations, then I apologize ... both to his dead body and those here who think he deserved the benefit of the doubt.

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With any luck at all there was sufficient brain damage that he will spend the remainder of his days in a nursing home as a window licking, drooling idiot that craps himself on a regular basis and is abused by the underpaid staff. Poetic justice.

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's already dead man.

That will work too. I hope he didn't suffer too much....... NOT!

A few months back there was a similar incident here in Tulsa, just down the street from where I work. Police went to pick up a repeat sex offender for child sexual abuse charges. He ran out, locked himself in an old van in his driveway and set himself on fire. They didn't get the van open before we was fully cooked.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That will work too. I hope he didn't suffer too much....... NOT!

A few months back there was a similar incident here in Tulsa, just down the street from where I work. Police went to pick up a repeat sex offender for child sexual abuse charges. He ran out, locked himself in an old van in his driveway and set himself on fire. They didn't get the van open before we was fully cooked.

Oh darn ... I hate it when that happens ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom