Oklahoma Highway Patrol next duty gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your post has nothing to do with the thread. And neither does my response, but live with it! I managed a manufacturing plant in Tulsa County for ten years prior to retiring. During those years I had several opportunities to deal with TCSO deputies, and never once dealt with anyone who was in any way less than professional. One idiot does not represent the men and women of law enforcement. Attempting to be funny or clever just doesn't work for you.

Or if you work for the TCSO, a man laying on the ground.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your post has nothing to do with the thread. And neither does my response, but live with it! I managed a manufacturing plant in Tulsa County for ten years prior to retiring. During those years I had several opportunities to deal with TCSO deputies, and never once dealt with anyone who was in any way less than professional. One idiot does not represent the men and women of law enforcement. Attempting to be funny or clever just doesn't work for you.

From all the research that's been done on the TCSO here lately, I'd have to agree, they have been real professionals.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya, I could never get over the high bore axis on sig pistols. FUGLY!

I felt the same way till I shot one of these.....they shoot really well. Picked a full size and a compact up and sold all my Glocks. One of the better polymer gun triggers out there.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

If you find something funny about a 73 year old man, playing cop, shooting and killing a man because he mistook his pistol for a taser, that's your issue. After being shot, as he lay dying, the man complained he was short of breath to which another officer responded, "f**k your breath". Is that the kind of professionalism you are referring to?

And after a recoding was released of that 73 year old man bragging that hasn't paid his lawyer bills because, “Let’s say — I mean, he knows I’ve done some sh*t for him at the sheriff’s office for some of his clients.” the Sheriff continues to support the man. Is that the kind of professionalism you are referring to?

Wow, that's some funny stuff right there, amiright?

Latest posts

Top Bottom