Oklahoma Highway Patrol next duty gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought u said Sig bid less? If that is true, then it would make sense why OHP chose them; to save money. That's what I meant.

Ahhh, ok ... sorry, I completely misunderstood what you were asking. Yes, it is my understanding that SIG underbid Glock and threw in some other goodies to sweeten the deal. I don't usually here too much when GC is talking about work except "blah blah blah" but I sure heard everything he said after "... and we're getting new guns" ... :wink2:

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm eluding toward SIG's attitude during the whole thing.

Excuse me for not believing you, but what does the attitude of some people that represented SIG during a issue that happened five years ago have to do with the OHP selecting a differnet, though related, firearm as their new duty weapon? Are you saying that SIG should have not responded to the report? Frankly, I'd have less respect for them if they hadn't.

Also, what does the Dutch nation police issue have to do with the ATF testing issue? I see nothing in the link you provide that has anything to do with any response from SIG on the ATF issue.

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SIG shooter? Dang dude, chill out :laugh6:

Excuse me for not believing you, but what does the attitude of some people that represented SIG during a issue that happened five years ago have to do with the OHP selecting a differnet, though related, firearm as their new duty weapon? Are you saying that SIG should have not responded to the report? Frankly, I'd have less respect for them if they hadn't.

Also, what does the Dutch nation police issue have to do with the ATF testing issue? I see nothing in the link you provide that has anything to do with any response from SIG on the ATF issue.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, just read all 8 pages so far, because we stopped by the new C.O.P.S. shop on Friday while in OKC, and my wife handled the midsize P320, and loved it...just wondering if its too new to jump into for her to be carrying as her CCW? She has a Shield and snubby revolver right now, just would like for her to have at least one with more capacity. She also has a G17 that she likes, but she liked the way this Sig felt vs the G19, and while I'm not a Glock guy personally, I've always told her to get/carry whatever SHE felt the best with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom