Oklahoma Home Invasions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That awoke VanEllen, who confronted the robbers as they were starting to get close to the children’s room, he said.

“That set Jerry off,” Bell said. “Something snapped in him, and he charged them.”
Where was his gun? This whole mess is confusing. National Gaurd official,ex military,etc. Then chases 2 armed men while being unarmed. Hmmm.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how ole boy is putting on his mean look for his mug shot. I so wish we had victims justice at times for the people willing to ask for and enact it.

I love it when they do that in their mug shots. Then you see updated shots of them a few months later after big bubba got ahold of them and they don't look so tough for some reason ;)

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how ole boy is putting on his mean look for his mug shot. I so wish we had victims justice at times for the people willing to ask for and enact it.

I betcha that mean face changes when that iron door clunks shut and some meaner faces are staring right at him. And his little buddy. "Eskimo!!!!"

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where was his gun? This whole mess is confusing. National Gaurd official,ex military,etc. Then chases 2 armed men while being unarmed. Hmmm.

Second guessing a dead man. I am not here to argue the good and bad of having firearms in your house. I personally knew Jerry. He was a really nice guy, loved his family. I do not know his stance on weapons. I do know that it takes way more more guts to chase armed men out of your house with out a gun than it does to shoot at them.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look like a couple of pouty little S$*#s that need a beating to me. Hope they are getting just that and more. Too bad mom and dad didn't have time to provide it when it would have done some good.

corwin1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.koco.com/news/26243654/detail.html

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Oklahoma City police officers are gathering evidence to determine who broke into a Southeast Oklahoma City home.

The crime happened early Wednesday morning near Southeast 26th Street and Byers Avenue.

Officers said four thieves broke into the home and tied up two people inside it. Then officers said the crooks stole cash, televisions and a van.

A crime scene unit processed the home for evidence. At this point officers do not have any suspects.

Stay with Eyewitness News 5 and KOCO.com for updates.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Robbers tie up residents, kick pregnant woman

Published: 1/3/2011 9:26 PM

Three people were tied up in their house and robbed Monday evening, and one of them, a pregnant woman, was kicked by one of the intruders, police said.

Three men knocked on a door of the house, which is in the 2100 block of East Oklahoma Place, about 7:30 p.m., Tulsa Police Cpl. Dan Miller said. One of the residents opened the door, thinking it was someone they knew, Miller said.

The robbers then barged in, forced the residents — two men and a woman who is five months’ pregnant — to the floor, tied them up and took several items, including a television, a computer, cash and jewelry, Miller said.

The woman was taken to Hillcrest Medical Center, Miller said. Her condition was unknown.

The three residents were tied up for about 30 minutes before they were able to get free, Miller said.

The robbers were wearing caps and masks to hide their faces, Miller said. They were described as black and about 6 feet tall. They were armed, Miller said.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/...ctid=450&articleid=20110103_11_0_Threep196425

Latest posts

Top Bottom