Oklahoma judge finds aspect of state execution law unconstitutional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lightning Crash..

It is sad what happened to Wilhoit and Williamson , corruption and injustice does happen. Yes, there are innocent people in prison...and it breaks my heart. Would I want to be wrongly accused, no....would I want any of my family, friends or for that matter anyone to be incarcerated on false evidence..no way.

One of the many aspects I still love about this country is freedom. More so in the manner that people are arrested after the crime than before (doing away with enemies of the state..or so called enemies) the crime is committed. Yes, a lot of our freedoms are slowly being erroded away but we still have a few more freedoms than most countries. We do need better watchdogs to oversee the justice system.

I had a friend in Houston who was a teacher. A male student make a bold statement that if the teacher didn't pass him to the next grade..the student would tell everyone the teacher fondeled him. Thank goodness that matter was swiftly resolved.

Again..is everyone in prison guilty? Is everyone who commited a crime caught?

Sad situation.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it would be interesting to hear the opinions of Gregory R. Wilhoit and Ron Williamson about that.

This is what Wilhoit has to say about it: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And here is Williamson's statement: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For myself? Meh, I'm pretty much beyond caring. Kill them or keep them locked away forever. It matters not. Personally, I'd prefer to never hear another word about them once convicted, except in cases where the ruling is overturned. I don't want to hear about endless appeals and Hail Mary legal ploys such as the one being discussed. Neither do the victim's families. Just a thought.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think the argument is flawed. Where the juice comes from doesn't matter any more than asking where the rope came from.

It's the same as asking what kind of rope, where was the rope made, who actually made the rope, has this brand , type or whatever been tested? I don't care.

It's rope, it's death juice, it's a bullet. It doesn't matter where or who made it. If it works...good...If it's painful and works too slow...cool we'll buy some better rope, better juice or better bullet....no biggie, your still gonna get dead.

farpoint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's an idea; Law enforcement confiscates a lot of narcotic substances during the course of executing their duties. Testing is done right there in the field to determine if it is what it is and can get an idea of just how good the substance is.
To end shortages of needed drugs for executions and spending our tax dollars on expensive mixtures, start using the drugs pulled off the street from busts. Quality can be certified in the lab. Opiates can be used to do the job.
Overdoses from morphine, heroin, or any substance of this type are not painful and are leathal.Legalize this and there won't ever be a shortage of drugs for this

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we let everyone convicted of a victimless crime out of Oklahoma's prisons we could hold murders and the people that actually deserve to be in jail for life, get rid of the death penalty, and still save money.

America has the world's largest prison population in the history of humanity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom