Oklahoma mother, daughter arrested after alleged incestuous marriage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really, inbreeding can cause a host of genetic issues with children. Homosexual couples for obvious reasons don't have this issue. I guess people could go back and forth on the social issue comparison between the two, but I'm not seeing the comparison as apples to apples. The genetic component blows the argument out of the water IMO.
I think the SCOTUS has said that any one who gets married are apples.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two consenting adults.

Sent from my Nokia 6100 using Tapatalk

Incest is immoral and illegal and you know it. Libertarianism is a theoretical construct that only works in a perfect world with perfect people. Do you know how to create a libertarian? Just take a conservative and remove all common sense.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Incest is immoral and illegal and you know it. Libertarianism is a theoretical construct that only works in a perfect world with perfect people. Do you know how to create a libertarian? Just take a conservative and remove all common sense.
What is the basis for it being illegal? Why should one's personal views of morality be legislated?

Sent from my Nokia 6100 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom