Oklahoma Resident, But they still want my orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUZ371

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a question with my application for the conceal carry. I am stationed here in Tinker, but I have also changed all my information and taxes to Oklahoma. I possess an OK drivers license and I have OK for my taxes. Why do they still want my orders? I use to be a resident of VA, but everything is with OK now. Shouldn't I be able to obtain the license without my military orders?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who wants your orders?

I got my permit while stationed at Tinker, with a OK driver's license and didn't have to show orders...

GUZ371

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The people at the sheriffs office said they needed a copy to send in my paperwork. The only thing I forgot to add in my original post is that I am a naturalized citizen, but they have a copy of my naturalization certificates already.

GUZ371

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it me, or are the people for CC at the Sheriffs office hard to get a hold of? I was told my the ones processing my paperwork that I could drop off my orders at any time. I stopped by after work at 430 and tried to turn it in, but the people at the front desk pretty much said, no I couldn't go down to the people taking care of the CC. I tried to explain that the CC person doing my paperwork said I could drop it off during their off hours, but I was pretty much denied access. Sorry for the garble, just venting a little bit. It seems like what I thought to be a simple process is taking much longer than anticipated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom