Oklahoma Share A Deer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great idea guys. I’m new here but love this idea! I’m really needing to defrost my freezer this month with archery season coming up quick. We ended up with 5 deer, a couple young wild hogs, and part of an older longhorn we butchered. Free for the taking. Ground venison and long horn, pork shoulders, ribs w loin attached, and hams, maybe a long horn brisket, even some deer back strap. We processs our own and this is all 2020 harvest. I’m in Mustang but travel to Norman and Binger weekly so I could meet if needed.
What an awesome offer!
I really hope those truly in need will send a private PM and take advantage of this fine deed. 👍

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great idea guys. I’m new here but love this idea! I’m really needing to defrost my freezer this month with archery season coming up quick. We ended up with 5 deer, a couple young wild hogs, and part of an older longhorn we butchered. Free for the taking. Ground venison and long horn, pork shoulders, ribs w loin attached, and hams, maybe a long horn brisket, even some deer back strap. We processs our own and this is all 2020 harvest. I’m in Mustang but travel to Norman and Binger weekly so I could meet if needed.
Your generosity is heartwarming and oh so cool...

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't get any takers on the meat, I live in Tuttle just off hwy 4 and could make room in one of my freezers for a couple of days while yours defrosts if that'd help any.

Latest posts

Top Bottom