Oklahoma Supreme Court: No Booze For You.!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Missouri had some weird blue laws when I was growing up. I remember having to cover the magazine racks on Sunday when I worked at Safeway. Now it is one of the most liberal when it comes to liquor. I can go to the grocery store or QT at 9 AM on Sunday and buy a fifth of JD for $24 if I want. Costco and Sams both sell liquor here too, which I haven't seen in any other state.
Not only that, but the prices in Mo are way cheaper. I can buy a 2 liter of Windsor Canadian in Ponca for around $20. In Branson Mo Walmart, its $12.99.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, as I found out this morning, what was shot down was an attempt by by a lobbying organization to push for their version of updated liquor laws. The overall effort is still heading to the ballot in November.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Moosehead you say, well as a teenager we lived about a mile from the moosehead plant in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. My buddies older brothers always had it around and i'm sure it wasnt paid for. We did get our share

Latest posts

Top Bottom