Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok guys take a breath.

BLACKS DID NOT DO THIS>I AM NOT SAYING THAT.

Liberals have done everything they can to encourage this behavior in a quest for votes. WHen I was in college in alabama the school was about 30% black it was rural and the parents gave a damn. We did not have a high crime rate

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys take a breath.

BLACKS DID NOT DO THIS>I AM NOT SAYING THAT.

Liberals have done everything they can to encourage this behavior in a quest for votes. WHen I was in college in alabama the school was about 30% black it was rural and the parents gave a damn. We did not have a high crime rate

God, I know... it really sucks when someone suggests there's something racist about racism. DAMN those liberals!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:scratch: That's funny because I could have sworn this thread was about 3 worthless, lowlife teens, at least one of which no one can decide the race of, tracking down and shooting a young college student in the back just for the fun of it. :(

It started out that way. Now we're just hating on my people.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It started out that way. Now we're just hating on my people.

Alas ... we are ALL God's children. Some of us just needed to have been drowned at birth, though ... Too bad you can't tell what you've got that early. Save us all a LOT of heartache ... :naughty: Suppose that is why God made babies so cute ... So we'll give the little bastards a chance to grow up and be better than their parents ...

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if members of the black community in Duncan are denouncing the racist tweets of one of their communities kids; I wonder if they are excoriating any of their citizens, when they bring up racial matters - use the word "cracker" or "wood" - or is self-flagellation strictly a white thing?

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wonder if members of the black community in Duncan are denouncing the racist tweets of one of their communities kids; I wonder if they are excoriating any of their citizens, when they bring up racial matters - use the word "cracker" or "wood" - or is self-flagellation strictly a white thing?

Glad I am not the only one thinking that and that the black community should say that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom