Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if members of the black community in Duncan are denouncing the racist tweets of one of their communities kids; I wonder if they are excoriating any of their citizens, when they bring up racial matters - use the word "cracker" or "wood" - or is self-flagellation strictly a white thing?

Maybe when they have have their next meeting - the one where they decide what all black people think and say and do because, ya know, they all think and say and do the same things! - we could ask them?

I mean.. .look at the mess we have here! A bunch of white folk with all kinds of different opinions about something! What a mess!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if members of the black community in Duncan are denouncing the racist tweets of one of their communities kids; I wonder if they are excoriating any of their citizens, when they bring up racial matters - use the word "cracker" or "wood" - or is self-flagellation strictly a white thing?

Only white people have a morale conscience.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe when they have have their next meeting - the one where they decide what all black people think and say and do because, ya know, they all think and say and do the same things! - we could ask them?

I mean.. .look at the mess we have here! A bunch of white folk with all kinds of different opinions about something! What a mess!
This is what I was trying to say, cjj. Thanks, doc.
duh, cjj

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I would say from the following post it is only supposed to be a white thing.

Seriously folks when a white racist kills someone the white leaders are supposed to denounce it and we are all supposed to think about racism. At least that is what the lefty leaders always say. He was just asking if it works the other way around.

Racism is wrong no matter who it comes from and should be treated the same every time.

Only white people have a morale conscience.

Apparently, only white people are individuals.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

well 95% of then voted as a block while only 59% of whites did. That should tell you that some groups are more stick together than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom