Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the whole catch 22. We have to play by rules but the left ( most of the anti-gunners don't)

I get both sides of it.

Ultimatley I think today people need to be racially aware. The problem is they often get labeled as racist and that is not fair.

Unlike many on the left I welcome anyone as a gun guy ( or girl). The sad thing is that I don't thank as many people carrying guns are as concerned about someone who looks like mike seaver from growing pains coming up behind them as someone who looks like Trayvon. There is an element of racism in that, but racial awareness also makes it hard to dispute.

Hey the left loves it. Gun guys attacking each other when they probably agree on many things and if some of the wording was changed here I think a majority of us could agree on many of these racial things.

Am saying, is best to leave race out of it. But don't attribute it to bad parenting either - that will rile people too.
dumb+3.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come on, man! I'm laughing so hard that I feel like I just knocked out 50 situps!

If we put every parent in jail that had a kid that commited an offence, our entire country would be covered in prisons.

Do you have children your raising?

If you do, and they committed a possible felony, would you defend them or offer them up to the media wolves?

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its wonderful that your children have done well. Not all have, no matter what the parenting skills are. People are individuals, and those individuals make their own way no matter how great the parenting is.
Thanks, I appreciate it. Now, I'm deleting the pic before people start calling her names and attacking her.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seen on the news today some pictures of one of the criminals holding your regular run of the mill deer/hunting rifle. The narraror/news reader called it.....you guessed it. An "Assault Rifle" Really? A bolt action hunting rifle is now an assault rifle. wowza

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen on the news today some pictures of one of the criminals holding your regular run of the mill deer/hunting rifle. The narraror/news reader called it.....you guessed it. An "Assault Rifle" Really? A bolt action hunting rifle is now an assault rifle. wowza

Holy crap, I saw that picture yesterday and thought "wow, at least it isn't an AK". I guess to the gun-hating media, it is close enough. Hey, it had a black polymer stock, so it qualifies as a "black rifle", right?

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy crap, I saw that picture yesterday and thought "wow, at least it isn't an AK". I guess to the gun-hating media, it is close enough. Hey, it had a black polymer stock, so it qualifies as a "black rifle", right?

It has a black stock so it must be an "assault rifle" in their eyes. I want to slap whoever typed that part up into next tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom