Oklahoma's streets are more risky today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My granddaughter got her license.
She aced the parallel parking, by the way, something she was sure she would fail and consequently fail the test. Both of which were false. She did roll a stop, and ended up with an 85. She took the test in Nana's SRT Design Chrysler 300.
Okies beware.
Crap I wish she was still 5.

M

malexander

She aced the parallel parking, by the way, something she was sure she would fail and consequently fail the test. Both of which were false. She did roll a stop, and ended up with an 85. She took the test in Nana's SRT Design Chrysler 300.
Okies beware.

I was so glad when both my daughters turned 16 so they COULD get their licenses. Saved me a TON of running around.:)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okies beware.

I feel ya! (Tell her congrats for me!!) I drug my feet and drug my feet. Eventually the boys got GC to teach them how to drive (tired of waiting on me and my excuses). My middle son was nearly 18 when he finally went down and took his driving test. On the way home, some kid in a ricer pulled up next to him at a light and started reving his engine and chipping his tires. Son #2 rolled down the window, looked at the kid in the ricer with contempt that would make any mother proud and said "Dude, its a F'NG KIA!:rolleyes2" then rolled his window up and did his best impression of a blue-haired church lady driving to Luby's on Sunday. I nearly died laughing!!:rollingla

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It ain't the grandma's motorcyclists have to worry about. It's all the fools that think they can text with their heads down instead of watching where they are going. I mean really, how important can a frickin text be? I saw a girl yesterday about 3 inches off the car in front of her driving 75 mph and texting. At least 8 of 10 drivers I see have a cell phone in their hand. People are dying on the roads every day, it's time to realize how far a car can travel in the couple of seconds you look down. I know a guy who lost a leg and killed another driver doing this. His life has changed forever. Now back to grandma, I'd ride next to her any day.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't look at them like cars anymore, I view them as 3000 pound bullets being fired by people with little to no training.

+1 on the above.......

I was on the receving end with the Harley a few years back when "I didn't see the motorcycle, officer" when the guy pulled out from a side street stop sign..Not a pleasant way to end a ride.......

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the most dangerous thing we do everyday. But we suffer from overconfidence and the illusion that it is safe because we are in control.

No wonder the founding fathers didn't list it as a basic human right. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom