Okshooters Trout Fishing Trip?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where we fishing??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know the rules Dennis. Pics or it didn't happen.

[Broken External Image]

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v237_dennishoddy1_Photo0123.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy keeps telling me we will have to go to Taneycomo. We were suppose to go to the Norfolk today but that didn't work out for him so I said lets just go to LMF. I can't find my camera so no one is going to believe me,:D. My cell phone takes crappy pics. Fishing report from Orvis is saying fishing is Excellent at LMF, we will see.

Glockwork1987

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy keeps telling me we will have to go to Taneycomo. We were suppose to go to the Norfolk today but that didn't work out for him so I said lets just go to LMF. I can't find my camera so no one is going to believe me,:D. My cell phone takes crappy pics. Fishing report from Orvis is saying fishing is Excellent at LMF, we will see.

good luck!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You really need to go there and fish. There are a couple of other members on this board, that have started going over there.
Its a little different than stream fishing the LMF, but there are a lot of fish, and big ones. There is a pic at the resort where we stay of a 40 something lb rainbow that was found floating dead at their dock. Had it been caught, it would have beat the current 43lb world record by several pounds.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are some nice trout. What were you using?

Most of the time while fishing the 300' bluff in the background, I was using spinning gear with 1/10oz colorado spoons and 2 lb line. The current drifts the boat down the bank, and we just cast into the small eddys. Its about 20' deep right along there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom