Okshooters Trout Fishing Trip?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where we fishing??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glockwork1987

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK OK i know the trip is still a couple of months away, but is anybody going to do any fishing before then? i have hit watonga about 3 times already and limited out every trip. i plan on going at least a couple more times before the OSA trip.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to fish the Lower Mountain Fork friday. Just got back from West Virginia and went fly fishing one day, had a good day. I posted pics of a nice rainbow I caught. Went two times to the Lower Illinois in November with my son in law, caught quite a few.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually go to Marvals on Lower Illinois but up to go where ever, got my lifetime license just will have to get new trout stamp after first of year. (and some new waders, mine are full of holes!!)

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually go to Marvals on Lower Illinois but up to go where ever, got my lifetime license just will have to get new trout stamp after first of year. (and some new waders, mine are full of holes!!)

No need to buy a trout stamp. They are being eliminated after this year. The increase of price in non-resident deer tags is supposed to make up the difference.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to Blue River last Saturday and my brother caught one trout.

Me, my daughter, brother and cousin went up there day after Thanksgiving and didn't have any problem catching fish. These are what we brought home...

ai118.photobucket.com_albums_o82_durantsports_guy_72_l_da2d3b3b848745c889370217c423587b.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom